Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm a Jesus Freak

Yes, you heard me right. I'm a Jesus freak. There are two reasons I'm saying this. (the number of reasons will probably change by the time I'm finished writing this)
  • I want to put this in words
The first reason I'm writing this because I want to put this in words. Later in life I will see this post and say, "Am I still a Jesus Freak?" Loving Jesus is not an easy thing to do. To some of us, he is a person from a story. Other than a few vital links in history we have no tangible evidence that he existed other than the Bible and the work he has done. To some people believing in Jesus is about the same as believing that Beowulf actually fought Grendel.

My point is, I want to stay in touch with Jesus.
  • I wan't people to know.
I want people to know that I'm a Jesus freak. I don't wan't people to come to blog and think, "This a very cool blog by some random crazy person." I want them to know that I'm a loyal follower of Jesus. My goal is that when people see my blog they will think, "Hey, look at this awesome Christian. I want what he wants."
If you want more info on this whole "Jesus" thing, head over to My paster's blog. He's a normal guy just like you. (unless you're some superhero)
TL;DR I love Jesus and I want you to love him too.
To those of you who just want games or some other coverage, go read Rock Paper Shotgun.

This post was not proofread in any way, shape, or form.


No comments:

Post a Comment