Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I Made Some Changes
As you can see, (unless you are blind) I have made some aesthetic changes. Using Gimp I took the cloth like pattern out of the header and replaced it with a dark concrete. I think the concrete fits the the of t he blog more. Thankfully, the only editing I had to make in the code was the replacement of a the paths to the new images. Right now all the images are hosted on Dropbox. I have some of my own server space but I want to wait until I switch my blog over to a custom URL before using the server space. I still have to finish with the bottom of the page and make a nicer logo.